Sunday, January 17, 2010

You know you're an entrepreneur when...

It's 1:42am on a Sunday night.

I'm sitting in my mesh task chair and blogging. Why? Because I decided to sleep in my new office. Spent most of the last 2 weeks acquiring furniture and arguing with utility companies to work on the schedule of an entrepreneur.

I'm not awake because of stress or a cumbersome workload. I'm awake because I'm excited for Monday. Wait... I'm excited for Monday? Isn't Monday suppose to be the day everyone dreads because it means work? I'm excited for the morning to come and work to begin. This really is strange.

Life as an entrepreneur is demanding and stressful at best. For some reason, I still love it.

Looking ahead - Monday is going to be a great day. I'll hear back on 2 major deals, go to the ad agency to check out some logos, and gear up for another exciting week. Life as an entrepreneur certainly has its ups and downs - but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Even though certain financial constraints are looming overhead and my age continues to work against me with a select group of people - life is good - and we must all keep dreaming big. Unconventional has become the new norm - and success is right around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment